Skills are one of the rules that I am giving a major
reworking to. I have looked at
combining redundant skills together, such as happened in Pathfinder, and many
homebrew campaigns, and coming up with new skills that I felt were missing from
the game. I have also turned a few
basic mechanics into skills, such as saving throws now being skills, and base
attack bonus is now gone, replaced by several weapons skills.
Current Skill List.
Acrobatics
Appraise
Architecture and Engineering
Awareness
Bluff
Bullrush
Climb
Diplomacy
Disable Device
Disarm
Disguise
Dungeoneering
Escape Artist
Forgery
Fortitude
Geography
Grapple
Handle Animal
Heal
History
Intimidate
Investigate
Initiative
Leadership
Linguistics
Local Knowledge
Memory
Nature Lore
Nobility and Royalty
Occult Lore
Overrun
Ride
Reflexes
Religion Lore
Sense Motive
Sleight of Hand
Spellcraft
Stealth
Survival
Swim
Trip
Weapon: Axes
Weapon: Bows
Weapon: Hand
Weapon: Crossbows
Weapon: Flails
Weapon: Heavy Blades
Weapon: Light Blades
Weapon: Clubs
Weapon: Hammers
Weapon: Polearms
Weapon: Thrown
Weapon: Lances
Weapon: Peasant
Willpower
Changes still being considered:
Splitting Noblity and Royalty into two skills, Etiquette and
Heraldry.
Splitting Architecture and Engineering into two separate
skills.
Combining Nature Lore and Survival into one skill,
Wilderness Lore.
Thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment